SCR POWER REGULATOR , THYRISTOR POWER REGULATOR
SCR Power Regulator , THYRISTOR POWER REGULATOR
| Product Features:
- Independent adjustment of Max and BIAS
- Down-opened Panel, easy for fuse replacement.
- VR of Max and SFS are installed in the front panel, easy for adjustment.
- Multi-LED display panel makes the operating condition clear.
- The auxiliary powers (ACI, AC2) are independently controlled for all models.
- Build-in buffering output adjustment (SFS VR), adjusting range 1~22 seconds.
(Only for the phase control products)
- Top & bottom shielding covers are designed for safety and fashion out looking, also easy for wiring installation
- In case of 0.5 Hz sudden power losses, system output can switched off immediately.
Once the power is restored, the system will buffer the output to prevent the voltage surge for fuse burn-down.
- Main power is one spec. Design for 200~480VAC.
- Automatic power frequency detection for 50~60 Hz. No need for selection or switch
- Automatic detection and display for power out-of-phase, SCR overheating, and fuse burn-down with one set of alarm dry contact output.
- In cases of SCR overheating or fuse burn –down, the system output is stopped immediately. Once the malfunction is eliminated and power is restored, the system will buffer the output to prevent the fuse burn-down.
- 4~20mA, 1~5VDC, 2~10VDC, 0~20mA, 0~5 VDC, 0~10 VDC, Dry contact points, etc. and all control signals are ready to use.
- Triggering circuit and the main board are designed separately to avoid the main board damage when main circuit malfunctions.
- Using European detachable control signal connector for easy replacement without re-wiring installation.